Artisinal Baked Goods
Corey Michelle Cakes' whimsical baked goods have a signature look that includes a chocolate drip and lots of candy, cookies, macarons, meringues, and more, abiding by Corey's rule of "more is more"!
We work closely with each client to create one-of-a-kind items, using only the highest quality ingredients, such as free range eggs.
We pride ourselves on the fact that the insides of the cakes
taste just as remarkable as the outsides look.
All cakes and cupcakes are made with buttercream icing, as we do not offer fondant cakes at this time. We do not offer molded/shaped cakes.
• Each item is priced based on many different factors, including complexity of the design, work involved, and high prices of special ingredients.
All quotes will be provided via email after initial design is confirmed.
• Cakes are normally charged per slice and/or serving. Our prices for custom buttercream cakes start at $9 per slice for a basic but beautiful design;
cupcakes start at $24/dozen, mini cupcakes start at $18/dozen, macarons start at $24/dozen.
• Elements like fondant figurines, writing, custom painting, logos, and other special requests can increase the price of the cake.
• We require at least 2 weeks notice for all orders, however more time may be needed for more intricate design requests.
• To start the order process, please fill out the form below containing all the information listed.
** A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking. Remaining balance is required 7 days prior to delivery or collection.**
• Corey Michelle Cakes is located on the Upper East Side of NYC • Delivery is available within Manhattan only for an additional fee. •
Everything is custom made to order from start to finish, using quality ingredients.
If you do not receive a response within 2 business days, please email directly
- The date and time of day of event
- How many people you will need to serve
- Your approximate budget
- Theme or description of cake request
To receive a quote please fill out this form with the following information:
Corey has been cooking and baking since she can remember, always taking meticulous care to deliver a beautiful and tasty dish.
Now she has turned her passion into a business by founding Corey Michelle Cakes, baking her creations in New York City.